We Are A Human Literacy School Community
This is our third year as a Human Literacy School Community that continues to strengthen learning and wellbeing.
Human Literacy begins as a Pedagogy to support teachers to understand how to develop essential and innovative practices that improve the holistic learning and wellbeing of all students.
Parents and carers also form a strong partnership with our school to nurture the growth of their child.
The key objectives of Human Literacy are as follows:
- An innovative pedagogy that is the frontier of education, creating future-poof, world-class school communities;
- An environment where teachers and students co-create engaging, life-long learning opportunities within spaces that meet student individual needs, and ignite creativity and innovation in partnership with the school community;
- A school community that improves relationships and self-efficacy for all stakeholders – students, staff and parents;
- A holistic and sustainable learning and teaching practice model that improves learning and wellbeing outcomes for all students;
- A world where students see and value themselves as a proactive citizen that can make a positive difference using agency and voice;
- A culture that promotes positive mental health through self-regulation, resilience, and emotional intelligence.